Writing Journal 23: The Best Car I Own

 10.25 AM.

    I don't really own any car, but my mother does, so we'll take that as my own car hahahaha.

    We bought a Hyundai i20 four years ago and, a few months ago, we renewed the contract and got the new i20, which is actually amazing. It's not a very expensive car, it doesn't have a lot of horse power or anything like that, but it is extra comfy and it needs very little fuel to work, so, since fuel is very expensive, that's a big plus. I chose the red finish because I hate white cars, the other option was black but my mum didn't like it, so red it is. 

    The thing I like the most about the car is its interior. For a cheaper car, it feels like a Mercedes, maybe it is not as luxurious, but it doesn't look like a cheap car. It's very comfortable, very spacious even if it's a small car (we've been able to fit Ikea furniture inside, it's a bit like playing Tetris, but it works) and it has Apple Car or whatever it's called, but it means that the iPhone connects automatically to the car and you can hear your music and things like that. Honestly, the Apple car thing sold me on this car. 

    If I had to choose, I'd take a slightly bigger car, because our dog occupies the whole backseat himself; he's a Great Pyrenees so he needs a lot of space, so a bigger car would be awesome. Nevertheless, a bigger car means a more expensive car, and a car that needs more fuel, so more expensive, again. We are not swimming in money, so the dog will have to wait to have a bigger backseat.

10.36 AM.