Writing Journal 25: A Movie Star or Singer I Like

 9.00 AM.

    Oh my, this is a difficult one. Very difficult. How can I choose between all the people I admire? I think that, to make it easier on myself, I'm going to talk about two people: a singer and a movie star. 

    For a singer, I'm going to choose Harry Styles. I've followed Harry since he was in One Direction, and I remember seeing a picture of them and telling my friends "oh, I like the one with curly hair"... I was fifteen years old, so I guess you can say I wasn't thinking about very profound things. I've grown up seeing him grow up, and I'm pretty proud of myself for having such a good eye, because in the end, his music is the one I enjoy the most. He's not only cute as h*ll, but he gives a vibe... like he's just so so good, you look at him and you can feel that he's a good person. He makes great music, he's charismatic and he loves his fans... also, he's got an amazing sense of style, often braking gender stereotypes in clothing. His MET Gala look is just *chef's kiss*.

    Then, the movie star I would choose is Chris Evans. I've seen a lot of his movies, and he has so many different ones... in What's your number? I laughed so hard I almost cried, I absolutely love him as Captain America, one of my favorite Marvel characters, and I realized that he has an enormous register when I saw him playing the SPOILER bad guy END OF SPOILER in Knives Out. Obviously, I don't know him, I only see what everyone else sees, but he seems like such an amazing guy. He adopted his dog while he was filming part of a movie in a dog shelter, and he uploads such beautiful pictures with him... He also created a platform where he talks politics with people from different ideologies, so everyone of his followers can make informed decisions regarding American politics; it's not very usual to see an American celebrity taking a stand and being a part of politics (unless they're Schwarzenegger) and I think it's very interesting. 

    So maybe you're sensing a theme here: I admire people who look like they're good, who are understanding and openminded, who take a stand against racism and inequality... those are the people I believe are worth admiring.