Writing Journal 30: My Worst Habit

 17.13 PM.

    Procrastinating is my worst habit. One could say it is more of a weakness, but after 26 years of procrastinating, I'm sure I can consider it an habit. I think I've been a procrastinator my whole life.     Actually, I've been procrastinating getting my driver's license for eight years. That's how much I love procrastinating.

    When I was in school I would leave homework for the last moment, studying for the fifteen minutes before the exam... things continued like that into high school, school projects would be completed the night before or the day before. In the last two years of high school it was the worst it had been, we had to study a lot and doing it the last day wouldn't cut it, so my procrastinating ways weren't useful. No need to say that I didn't ace those years.

    Then I started university. I tried to be better, but it is almost a fact that I do my best work under pressure; it's as if I didn't know how to work without it. 

    This has been changing for a while, while studying for the oposiciones I got better at not procrastinating that much, but it's very difficult for me not to do it.

17.21 PM.